Get Access to Our FREE
Culture of Safety Organizational Self-Assessment Toolkit
The American College of Healthcare Executives developed a self-assessment tool for leadership teams to assist organizations in their quest to develop a culture of safety. The survey is organized into six leadership domains:
- Establish a compelling vision;
- Build trust, respect, and inclusion;
- Select, develop, and engage your Board;
- Prioritize safety in the selection and development of leaders;
- Lead and reward a just culture; and
- Establish organizational behavior expectations.
American Data Network packaged this self-assessment in an easy-to-use survey your organization can use as well as built an Analytics Report that is automatically generated as you receive survey responses.